Thursday, June 10, 2010

Save Earth, Save All

Today i read that after 20 years there will be no water in Gomti Nagar, Lucknow. And its not the first news, there are such news all around the globe and mankind existance is in danger. If we do not take steps to cotrol them then we will be in trouble.

When at night i run my AC on 26 degree, all my family think what has happened to me i told them that i am infected ie Green Infection. I am taking steps to save Earth:

1. Made a carry or yard outside my house to plant trees and to collect the rain water so that it can enter the soil and restore.

2. Kept my lawn muddy so that rain water is not evaporated but gets into the soil and restore underground water.

3. Plant trees as they are the cure for all environment problems. They are best weapon to fight against all polutions. I have planted mango tree in my society park which is very green thanks to the gardner who work there and maintain it.

4. I love flowers so my house stairs are full of such flowers and also my yard full vegetables palnts and Fruit trees.

5. I save electicity as most of the carbon emission is due to power production. I switch off extra lights and do not keep TV and Computer switched when not required.

6. I prefer walking and public transport as vehicle emission is also a major source of carbon. By using city bus we reduce the emission from my bike which otherwise pollute the environment.

7. I get pollution check of my bike regularly.

I will suggest that please plant a Tree as one tree exale enough oxygen for a family of four.

Saving Environment also helps in saving money as a clean and healthy environment save money spent on Doctor's bill and plants provide you healthy fruits and vegetables which are fresh. I am doing and wish you all will also do and will make "Earth a Better Place to Live".

No comments:

Post a Comment